Search Engine Optimization
In order to properly engage your website with search engines we must start with a few critical objectives.
1. Meta-Tag Research – Reviewing your current online exposure and that of your competitors through meta-tags found in the back-end or html coding of your website. Creating a list of keywords and phrases relative to your target audiences and apply this through meta-tags to reflect how you want the search engines to list you in their search criteria. Alt image tags, title tags, keyword phrases and descriptions are, modified to create an effective way for search engines to list you in the natural search environment.
2. Analytics – Google Analytics goes a long way in understanding where your traffic comes from and why. It reflects the search terms that are used to find your site from multiple sources, quantifies advertising and referral activity, tracks ecommerce revenue and can validate project goals and website conversions.
3. Webmaster Tools / Google Search Console – This is a must have when it comes to understanding how Google views the content, meta-tags and structure of your website. Insights from Google offer advice on how it perceives your website so appropriate changes can be made.
4. Sitemap Generation – Creating sitemaps, both html and XML, offer an inside access point for search engines to understand content modification or how frequently you change content. It also offer a more efficient way for search engines to crawl your website allowing fresh content to be listed, this is especially important when it comes to blogs. Categorization of content is an additional feature that expresses the priority of content from one page to the other.
5. Mobile Website / Smartphone and Tablet Access Evaluation – Google and other search engines have modified algorithms which can put your website at risk if it does not maintain a mobile friendly website with relevant information. Today’s technology allows us to use “Responsive Mobile Designs” that allow the website to adjust based on the device or platform viewing it. This is relative to any operating system, i.e. Apple OS, Google, Android operating systems and web based browsers like Chrome, Fire Fox, Safari etc. We review ease of access and use of any existing mobile platform and suggest alternative meta-tags relative to the mobile audience that you are looking to attract.
Advanced Search Engine Optimization
SEO / SEM / SMM
Taking Search Engine Optimization to the next level:
Now that your account is established and producing results we can take your search presence to the next level.
1. Optimized Landing Pages – Creating pages specific to a keyword or phrases that are underexposed based on our assessment and reports is critical in building a search presence that will over-take competitors and solidify your presence.
2. SEM or Search Engine Management – Allows us to focus current weak points in keyword or key phrase exposure through paid click services. Paid click services are often used until SEO kicks in.
3. SMM or Social Media Management – This is where we look at the quality of the social media services you are currently using vs. the application you could be using based on your target audience. We look at how social media pages are designed and how you are communicating with these platforms. We look at the content and suggest tried and proven methods to increase followings, optimize social media platforms, and suggest integration tools to make the social media communication process easier and more effective.